I love to teach and I’m thrilled that you have entrusted me to help in your photography journey!
Discover the Magic in Everyday Light is an online e-learning package available for immediate download and yours to keep.
In my breakout I will teach you how to find and use everyday light in a way that will elevate your photography and help you see and use light more effectively within your own environment. I will shows you how to make the most out of one light source and how to add variety in feeling and mood in a single setting. I will also break down how cameras see light and share the techniques I uses to manage available light perfectly. I will address the powerful relationship between light and mood, giving you a series of exercises which will help you discover your own preferences when it comes to light. I share how I works with light and execute my final vision for my images, breaking down my process into simple, easy to follow steps. Finally, I shows you how to troubleshoot in a variety of lighting situations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to observe and assess light
• How to recognize and work with quality, directions, patterns and styles of light in a way that strengthens your vision
• The important role camera technique has in managing light effectively
• The power light has in conveying mood and emotion and how to tap into that power
• Steps for assessing and managing light
• Troubleshooting tips for managing various lighting situations such as directional light, low light, dramatic light, full sun, overcast light and golden hour light
A beautiful and detailed PDF filled with information and instruction on how to discover the magic in everyday light
Exercises and tip sheets on finding and using the magic in light in a way that elevates your photography
Troubleshooting tip sheets for creating and managing specific lighting situations
A shooting video that shows how I use light in an indoor and outdoor setting
Editing videos that will show you techniques and tips I use to enhance my images
An inspirational BONUS PDF that provides suggestions on how you can infuse your heart into your images
One on One Mentoring
Are you looking for guidance on how to improve your photography skills? I’d love to help you on your journey!
Areas of expertise:
Beginner basics including shooting in manual mode
Canadian Rocky Mountain Retreats
I’m thrilled about this exciting news! Coming soon!